The Strategic/Tactical Dichotomy
Tactical / strategic is one of the 15 Reinin dichotomies. More research is needed to fully understand this dichotomy.
- Focus on methods, and manipulate them, with goals unsettled.
- Goals are defined by, and modified to fit methods.
- Prefers to expand options. Doesn't like to have too few of them.
- Focus on goals, and manipulate them, with methods unsettled.
- Methods are defined by, and modified to fit goals.
- Prefers to defend goals. Doesn't like to be forced to deviate from them.
Strategic Types: LII (INTj) SEI (ISFp) SLE (ESTp) EIE (ENFj) SEE (ESFp) LIE (ENTj) EII (INFj) SLI (ISTp)
Tactical Types: ILE (ENTp) ESE (ESFj) LSI (ISTj) IEI (INFp) ESI (ISFj) ILI (INTp) IEE (ENFp) LSE (ESTj)
Famous Strategic Persons
Famous Tactical Persons
|Overview||Introvert/Extrovert||Rational (Judging)/Irrational (Perceiving)||Intuitive/Sensing|