VI Project Status and Overview

For discussing the sociotype.com site. Any questions, suggestions, critiques, or other topic regarding the site should be posted here.

VI Project Status and Overview

Postby RSV3 » Fri Dec 03, 2010 9:53 pm

I'm planning on implementing a major update to the site in the next two months. Specifically, I will be adding a section to the site called "The Visual Identification Project" that will be focused on studying visual identification; it will consist of, inter alia, the ability to submit photos, type photos, and a VI based sociotype test. I will be removing the "Profile" section and integrating it into the "Community" section. The VI based test questions will consist of presenting the test taker with two photos, one of which the test taker will choose. The hypothesis is that each photo will be associated with specific socionics traits and the choice the test taker makes will be indicative of his/her sociotype. Other updates to the site will mostly be minor aesthetic changes. Feel free to comment, ask questions, or provide suggestions as I am just beginning to write the algorithms for the VI Project.
The VI Project is located here.
RSV3

Re: VI Project Status and Overview

Postby Meganeura » Tue Dec 28, 2010 7:02 am

That sounds like a great idea. Where can I see my VI rating?
ILE
Meganeura

Postby RSV3 » Wed Jan 26, 2011 6:02 am

As part of the VI Project, I've posted a new socionics test that has a visual selection component; the test is still evolving but nevertheless still functional. You can take the socionics test by clicking here and then going to the extended socionics test.
RSV3

Postby RSV3 » Thu Jan 27, 2011 2:47 am

Meganeura wrote:That sounds like a great idea. Where can I see my VI rating?

Hmm, unfortunately, user's VI rating won't be available for a few months.
RSV3

Postby fireflare77 » Sun Mar 13, 2016 8:18 am

Perhaps now, a few years later?
fireflare77

Return to Site Discussion