Errors on Site

For discussing the sociotype.com site. Any questions, suggestions, critiques, or other topic regarding the site should be posted here.

Errors on Site

Postby Nihon » Fri Apr 19, 2013 6:35 pm

On this page http://www.sociotype.com/socionics/functions/Super-Ego/ in the PoLR section, there's something important missing. The last PoLR isn't stated in the sentence of anywhere in the paragraph. I assume that it's about people with Ti PoLR (it sounds like it anyway). I was hoping someone who edits the site could go add in whichever PoLR needs to be there. Most people are there to learn about sociotypes, not guess which is which. :)
Nihon

Re: Errors on Site

Postby RSV3 » Wed May 29, 2013 7:44 pm

Thanks, I will make the correction soon.
RSV3

Postby RSV3 » Mon Sep 16, 2013 11:05 pm

The correction has been made (and it was describing a Te PoLR actually, not a Ti PoLR). :cry:
RSV3

Postby JamesSteal » Tue Sep 17, 2013 6:44 pm

I browsed through the famous LSI section and came to the realization that Magnum P.I was Burt Reynolds all along. Mind blown. :o

It also seems like every celebrity and their pet shih tzu happens to be an LII. I can't say I'll be surprised if I find Miley Cyrus or Katy Perry under that section at this rate.
JamesSteal

Postby RSV3 » Tue Sep 17, 2013 7:24 pm

JamesSteal wrote:I browsed through the famous LSI section and came to the realization that Magnum P.I was Burt Reynolds all along. Mind blown. :o

It also seems like every celebrity and their pet shih tzu happens to be an LII. I can't say I'll be surprised if I find Miley Cyrus or Katy Perry under that section at this rate.

With the recent addition to the site, you are free to type these celebrities as you see fit. Obviously, the current sociotype conclusions are not set in stone and always subject to reconsideration.

Edit: I've reviewed the Famous LIIs section after your comment and have determined there is a programming error that is causing everyone to be typed as LIIs; I will hopefully have this fixed soon.
RSV3

Postby Zaknafein » Tue Jun 27, 2017 12:05 pm

Hello.

I think there is recently a problem with the test on the site. Whenever I or my friends tried to complete it, it would get us only to the last photo (99%) and simply not proceed to the results of the test.

Could you please fix it?

Regards.
Zaknafein

Return to Site Discussion