Test results: Leading vs. creative

For discussing the sociotype.com site. Any questions, suggestions, critiques, or other topic regarding the site should be posted here.

Test results: Leading vs. creative

Postby satyreyes » Sun Nov 25, 2012 5:06 am

A question from a rank amateur, if anyone's still reading this forum and would like to help me learn :) I took the extended test and got classed as EII, which feels either right or close to right. But my 42% Ne result -- the EII's creative function, which I understand is supposed to be the second strongest conscious function -- is actually higher than my 33% Fi result, which should be my leading function. Why does the test class me as EII instead of IEE, which would put my stronger Ne result in the leading slot and Fi in the creative slot?

My test results are here: http://www.sociotype.com/tests/result/e ... st-Results

Thanks so much!
satyreyes

Re: Test results: Leading vs. creative

Postby RSV3 » Thu Nov 29, 2012 4:29 am

In socionics, your leading function is not necessarily your strongest function. In fact, the relative strengths between your leading function and creative function have absolutely no relevance in determining your type. Yes, your Ne is stronger than your Fi, but the fact that you are a F leading type is solely determined by the fact that you're a rational whose ethics (F) is stronger than your than logic (T). What the relative strengths between your first two functions does tell you is that you have an Ne subtype. This has numerous implications. To name a few, you can conclude you value Ne and Si more than Fi and Te, you would most likely get along well with alphas that also had a perceiving subtype (N/S), you're more judicious (the dichotomy trait) than the average delta, you're less serious (the dichotomy trait) than the average delta, etc.
RSV3

Postby echidna1000 » Mon Dec 31, 2012 2:53 pm

There are theories in Socionics about subtypes, where you can have cases of someone using their creative function more often than their leading function. In this case, your results would reflect what is called an EII-Ne or Intuitive subtype of EII. Although still being Introverted, Intuitive, Ethical and Rational with Introverted Ethics as your leading program you simply find yourself relying on your Extraverted Intuitition more than your stereotypical EII.

However, I would NOT rely on a test result. The accuracy can significantly vary from person to person which makes the entire topic moot :P
echidna1000

AOLmail.COM

Postby concept » Thu Apr 26, 2018 7:50 am

The process to create an account in AOL login in AOL is quite simple. This is a very formal login process where one have to enter the details like your email ID and then you get the access of all the products of AOL sign in and then you have to create a strong password to protect it.
concept

Postby funnyjokes » Tue Jun 05, 2018 5:11 am

I have gathered a lot of informative information here from your blog thanks for the information as if you want entertainment then you must visit this place to play free online risk this place to standard version just play the game thanks for sharing it.
funny jokes
funnyjokes

Postby colejames » Wed Jun 13, 2018 9:32 am

This article is kinda informative. but it's odd now that new content have not been uploaded and no distinction describe in details in it. Most importantly you have to provide the best article with more references because out there, there's a lot of things that has been in internet a long time ago. FOR MORE INFO PLEASE CLICK HERE
colejames

Postby rucawijo » Thu Oct 11, 2018 7:22 am

There are many forums working online in which you can get the improvement in your social life aspects by knowing about perspectives like career, personality etc. in your life style. The students of sociology who are best in australia assignment writing get to know about leading and creative point of views.
rucawijo

Return to Site Discussion