Problems with the test

For discussing the sociotype.com site. Any questions, suggestions, critiques, or other topic regarding the site should be posted here.

Problems with the test

Postby ollobollo » Thu Mar 18, 2010 1:30 pm

Hi.

I've taken the test on this site two and a half times now. I registered today, logged in, answered the first set of questions, and upon submitting the first set, I was returned to the first set again with all sliders reset. I logged out to see if it would help, and quickly answered the first set again. I got to the second set and answered that, too, but didn't get any result this time either. I decided to try one more time, this time logged in, but got the same problem, except it now said that I had already taken the test. I use Firefox 3.6 at the moment.

Hope you can fix this. Thanks.
ollobollo

Re: Problems with the test

Postby RSV3 » Fri Mar 19, 2010 5:10 am

hmm, it should be fixed now. Let me know if it doesn't work.
RSV3

Postby KarenRodriguez » Wed May 09, 2018 9:46 am

I got to the second set and answered that, too, but didn't get any result this time either. I decided to try one more time, this time logged in, Refer to This Page but got the same problem, except it now said that I had already taken the test. I use Firefox 3.6 at the moment.
KarenRodriguez

Postby xisocij » Fri May 11, 2018 5:29 pm

A nice forum has been chalked out for the use of the pertinent terms for the humans. The right use of the norm and best assignment writers uk has been matter of the perfect and ideal way out for the use of the norms for the humans.
xisocij

Postby alfie » Wed Jul 18, 2018 8:30 am

A nice forum for problems.But if you are facing a problem for dinner and you want to take out near me the click it
alfie

Return to Site Discussion